Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Books of My Life

Favorite Childhood Book-
Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown

Goodnight Moon was always my favorite childhood book. When I was little my mom would read it to me every night as goodnight story.









Book that Inspired Me-The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky



The Perks of Being a Wallflower

This book inspired me by showing me a new experience that teenagers could go through. It showed different situations and problems that the main character went through and was able to create new solutions for.









Book that Made Me Cry-The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

The Fault in Our Stars is about teens battling cancer who end up falling in love. For having cancer and going through their hard time they are able to accomplish life goals they evntually won't be able to do anymore. It's an amazing stroy written by John Green and I would reccomend it to anyone.













Favorite Beach Read-
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

 

The Last Song is another love story that is perfect while laying on the beach.













Book i recommend  to friends-
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

I recommend Thirteen Reasons Why to teens and young adults. I was able to finish within a few days because of how interesting it was. Not many books can keep my attention long and this one held it from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment