Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Out of Comfort Zone


For my out of comfort zone book I read The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. Rachel, always fantasized about the perfect couple she watched from the train. Jason and Jess. They seem perfect until she meddles her way into the situation of Jess going missing and realizes they arent exactly what they seem to be.This book was a thrill-seeker and a must-read.

Stepping out of my comfort zone and reading The Girl on the Train was hard for me. Paula Hawkins is the author of this book and it was number one the best sellers list for a few weeks. Before I started reading this book I was nervous I would not like it or have a hard time getting through it. In the end, It took me a little longer to get into it but once I did, I finished it rather quickly. It was out of comfort for me because it was suspenseful and kind of a mystery. I normally read romance novels so this was a bit different for me. Personally, I really enjoyed this novel. I thought by reading a book out of my comfort zone i was ale to expand my horizon and I might want to read more like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment